MICROCURRENT CERTIFICATION WITH LACEY
I have been practicing esthetics as licensed esthetician in the state of New Jersey since 2007. I also hold a business degree from Rutgers University. I have trained with many different skincare lines as well as various medical device companies. I have worn many hats in the esthetic industry from being a Sales Brand Manager, Educator, or working along side of doctors. There is one thing that remains constant and that's my passion to provide and teach others the knowledge of maintaining, preserving and repairing their skin. Esthetics is more than helping others to look their best, it is about enhancing their inner confidence. I like to say my approach is a little east and a little west a good balance of both. I am a true believer in incorporating technology and modalities into my treatments such as microcurrent, LED light therapy, oxygen infusions, microneedling, galvanic, ultrasound and the oldest modality high frequency. Education and knowledge are extremely important to me so I can continue to evolve my passion. I decided to take my love of skin and expertise with various technologies to teach other estheticians and other leaders in the industry. My motto to anyone who will chat skin with me is, " Love the Skin your In" treat it right and it will be good to you.
What do A list Celebrities do to keep their skin and facial muscles in top condition, without surgery?
Its Microcurrent! Since the 1970’s microcurrent has been used in many high end resort spa’s & treatment rooms to the stars. Once a hidden gem, as not everyone could afford it. Those days have changed! 7e Myolift Microcurrent is more advanced & the most affordable it’s ever been. If you’re not offering your clients microcurrent, you are losing them! Join me to learn the basics of microcurrent technology & how to perform a professional treatment.
This is a Hands-On training which includes education of microcurrent using device and learning about movements at your own pace.
- Student of Esthetics or Licensed Esthetician
- Microcurrent device to bring to class. No worries if you don't have any. I will have units for you to play with and if you end up purchasing the microcurrent device at the class you will get a discount.
- Microcurrent in the treatment room
- At what age? Features & Benefits
- How to administer a professional treatment and get INSTANT RESULTS!
- Learn through videos and educational materials.
- Pass the test, receive your certificate and join our community.
- August 7th 2017
- On or Before 28th June 2017: $150
- After 28th June 2017: $199