During the past decade, people have become more and more aware of what is good and what is not for the skin and body. We know rather than feeding our body with pesticides we should eat better quality organic food, rather than filling our stomachs with junk we should opt for fresh produce.
This movement of choosing organic over chemicals has brought into limelight alternative medicine, herbology and natural skin care products. Even when it comes to diy face mask and skin exfoliant also plants based organic products are winning people over with ease; try this home remedy of how to exfoliate face
DIY Mask with Sugar and Oats Recipe:
- Turbinado sugar 1Tbsp
- Oats flour 3Tbsp
- Yogurt 2Tbsp
- Water 3tsp
- Lavender essential oil 3drops
- Mix well Turbinado sugar with oats flour, yogurt and water.
- Let it sit for 10mins until oats soak the water.
- Add lavender essential oil.
- Make a paste like consistency.
- Apply it on the face and let it sit for 10- 15mins.
- Scrub it off your face and wash off the remaining with cold water.
- Apply your Myolift microcurrent treatment or Rub ice.
- Moisturize and use SPF before going out.
Result: You will find your skin smooth and baby soft.
However, if you don't have time to make the face mask yourself but still want to use an organic plant based and 100% natural skin exfoliant then get our very natural Laziyoga mask. It is just not an exfoliant, the 7E Laziyoga mask is a natural and Ayurvedic mask with herbs that eats away excess deep seated impurities. This very detoxifying mask works similar to a natural enzyme peel.