7E Wellness delivers innovative and scientific solutions for Skin, Mind and Body wellness. We Embrace Change and We Pursue Perfection. We Work Hard and Play Hard. We are a fast growing company.
What You'll do - Overview:
The Marketing Director at 7e Wellness is responsible for generating leads and new customers efficiently through a diverse and rapidly evolving performance-based media mix.
Reporting to the CEO, you will have full ownership of our performance marketing budget and forecast across multiple channels. You will be responsible for meeting ambitious targets across multiple product lines and growing geographies. You will lead the build-out of a highly motivated, scaled performance team, from 2-10 members, to support our quickly growing Omni channel strategy and global expansion.
This is an incredible opportunity to lead us into the next phase of our growth and make your mark on the company’s growth journey.
Functions and Responsibilities are related to Customer Engagement, Branding, Positioning and Marketing Strategy
- The job requires you to think creatively for branding and prepare positioning and Goto marketing strategy for any new product launch.
- You will be responsible for building, developing, and leading a small team of marketing managers, understanding the market trends and analyzing competitive space for an innovative and strategic product positioning that helps to enhance brand story and drive growth through priority channels.
- You will identify, build, and optimize new customer journeys/flows to drive continuous improvement.
- You will own and report on all acquisition KPIs including CAC, LTV, and all campaign level metrics
- You willpartner with Retention & Data teams to ideate, implement, and measure strategies to increase customer LTV
- You will test, develop, and scale marketing strategies to accelerate growth
- You will be owning and developing content road map, marketing calendar and promotional messaging needed to support BU goals and launches working in close collaboration with the Product Development team.
- Nurture an environment that rewards the exploration and implementation of new marketing technologies across digital, mobile, and omnichannel platforms to enhance the customer experience and drive brand engagement in new and innovative ways
- Lead team to track platform engagement and effectiveness through appropriate analytical tools
- Optimize digital marketing strategy for increasing lead generation. This will include implementing strategy to improve SEO, lead capturing and conversions.
What You Need:
- 6+ years of experience in performance marketing, with 2+ years of experience managing and leading a team
- Demonstrated experience managing budgets, including forecasting and budgeting
- Critical thinker and extremely data-driven
- Strong communication, interpersonal & organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills
- A proven track record in a high growth start-up within e-commerce, beauty, or consumer products or a BTC business
- Bias for action to problem solve & get things done.
- Excitement for learning, open to new experiences and challenges in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- A strong aesthetic eye, passion for beauty
- A roll up your sleeves and get it done mentality
- Relevant bachelor's degree
How You Will be Successful
- Strategic agility
- Financial fluency
- Disruptive mindset
- Insights driven
- Change Champion
- Strong leadership and project management skills
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to successfully do the job.
7E Wellness is an Equal Opportunity Employer