Conductive Gloves from 7E Wellness are the ideal way to provide a more detail oriented microcurrent treatment to fit your client's unique needs for facial lifting and toning. To make sure you are providing the best quality results with your conductive gloves, follow the instructions listed below.
How to use Conductive Gloves
- Unplug the traditional microcurrent probes from your MyoLift microcurrent machine and plug in the lead wire.
- Plug your Conductive Glove wire into the lead wire. Gently twist (it will be snug) until the wires are connected.
- Put on latex, vinyl or nitrile gloves, then put on your Conductive Gloves.
- Have a small bowl of water nearby so you can dip your fingers in when necessary to help with conductivity.
- You will not need to use conductivity gel with your gloves.
- Make sure the MyoLift is on and press "Run"
- Proceed with treatment.
Cleaning the Conductive Gloves
When it comes to cleaning your Conductive Gloves, please use neutral detergent or mild anti-bacterial soap only. In order to prolong the life span of the gloves avoid using any detergent or soap with strong acid and/or strong alkali components. Air dry after washing. Do not twist the gloves after washing.
The gloves contain silver fiber and silver is anti-bacterial which helps in getting rid of bacteria (which is great for acne clients).