If you've been looking for more information on our MyoLift™ MD (Master Device), this blog post is your one-stop shop for all details, including:
- About the Device
- True Microcurrent Technology
- Treatments and Benefits of MyoLift™ MD
- Who is it for?
- Financing Options
- How often you should use it?
- How soon will you see results?
- What's included with a purchase?
- Compare with Mini and 600
Let's get the ball rollin!
About the Device
As an FDA-cleared and approved True Microcurrent device for the cosmetic and medical industries, MyoLift™ MD is a sophisticated and straightforward machine for professionals provides you with an array of treatment protocol options for the clients' skin health needs. 7E acknowledged the need for a professional microcurrent machine to fit the business models of high-end spas, salons, aesthetics clinics and the medical practice. We decided to fill the gap between the sub-standard microcurrent devices available on the market and the over-priced, outdated technology. After observing the ongoing challenges with microcurrent devices in today’s market, we went back to the drawing board to re-engineer, re-design, and modify our professional device to revolutionize the microcurrent industry. With its' ability to provide long-lasting, natural facial lifting and toning results and delivering intensity from 175 to 800 micro amps, aestheticians and medical professionals alike are turning to MyoLift™ MD to enhance their practices.
True Microcurrent Technology
There are five key factors to keep in mind when distinguishing "True Microcurrent" from microcurrent. We will list them here, but to dive deeper you can check out our What is True Microcurrent blog post.
- True Microcurrent is delivered with Pinch-and-Hold Technique
- True Microcurrent is sub-sensory and should not cause visual twitching and contraction of the facial muscles
- True Microcurrent is less that 1000 Microamps
- True Microcurrent is most effective with cumulative treatments
- There is a wide variety of benefits that True Microcurrent provides
Treatments and Benefits of MyoLift™ True Microcurrent Technology
While True Microcurrent Technology is primarily sought after by persons seeking antiaging treatment, there are many conditions that can be treated with MyoLift™.
- Improved Muscle Tone
- Reduced Appearance of Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Improved Circulation
- Skin Pigmentation Improvement
- Increase in Product Penetration
- Improves Elasticity
- Rosacea Treatment
- Acne Treatment
- Reducing signs of Scarring and Sun Damage
- Increase in natural Elastin and Collagen Production
- Hydrates and Revitalizes Skin
Who is MyoLift™ MD for?
MyoLift™ MD is our advanced machine for licensed professionals who are ready to offer the best of the best. In terms of intensity and customization with True Microcurrent, this device offers the widest range of possibility when it comes to facial lifting and toning treatments. This is the machine for you if you're a professional ready for the advanced True Microcurrent capabilities of MyoLift™ MD (Master Device). You must provide your licensing information to the 7E Team before we ship out your MyoLift™ MD.
Are there Financing Options?
Yes! MyoLift™ MD is the only current machine from 7E Wellness that has financing options available. To discuss payment plan options, it is recommended you call the 7E Wellness team during regular office hours.
How often should the treatments be given to get results?
MyoLift™ MD microcurrent treatments are cumulative and progressive treatments.
Visible results will depend on age, skin condition and hydration levels - our team's recommendations for treatment series are as follows:
- 20-35 years old: Preventative, to slow down aging process, Initial series of 3-6, once per week, Maintenance every 6-8 weeks
- 35-40 years old: Initial series of 6-8, once per week, Maintenance every 6-8 weeks
- 40-50 years old: Initial series of 8-10, once to twice per week, Maintenance every 4-6 weeks
- 50-60 years old: Initial series of 10-12, once to twice per week, Maintenance every 4-6 weeks
- 60 plus years old: Initial series of 15-18, ideally twice per week, Maintenance every 4 weeks
MyoLift™ MD Features
MyoLift™ MD Purchase Includes
|Exclusively for Licensed Professionals||
MyoLift™ MD Microcurrent Machine
|Maximum Intensity of 800 Microamps||
Classic Metallic Tip Probes
|Easy to Learn||6 Conductive Eye Masks|
|Advanced Customization Options||6 Conductive Lip Masks|
|Eight Waveforms||1 ReStore Conductive Tx Gel (4oz)|
|7 Preset Programs||1 ReNu Conductive Tx Gel (4oz)|
|Conductivity Bar on screen helps visualize the delivery of microcurrent||1 RePlenish Hydrating Spritzer (8oz)|
|Financing Options Available||1 Pair Conductive Gloves|
|25 Customer Brochures|
|Access to Online Portal|
What's with the Preset Protocols?
One of the attractive features of MyoLift™ MD are its' seven preset programs: Face Lifting, Rejuvenation, Wrinkle Reduction, Fascia Release, Acne, Pre / Post Survery, Anti Aging and a customization option. These programs are designed to make it easier for you to know what wave pattern to use and time to do each movement. These programs automatically transition from one waveform to the next as you work. You also have the ability to change the time and / or intensity on these presets if you choose. The "Custom" setting allows you to choose the waveform you want and customize time and intensity.
What are the Waveforms?
- Circulation: works on the surface of the skin to improve blood to flow as well as loosen up toxins under the skin.
- Lymphatic Drainage: does just what it says! This waveform helps to drain those toxins that you loosened when you used Circulation.
- Erase: lengthens the muscles of the forehead, "eleven lines", upper / lower lip / chin area.
- Light Lift: works on the upper layers of the muscles. This is also recommended for lifting the areas of thinner skin.
- Deep Lift: for targeting the deeper muscles of the face (jowl area).
- Educate: for lifting on the whole face, helps with sagging skin, and targets the Golgi Tendon Organ.
- Firming: for tightening the surface of the skin and helping with texture / tone
- Iontophoresis: for pushing products in deeper. Can be used over sheet masks to help penetrate the product deeper, or to help push in numbing creams.
Still lost on what sets MyoLift™ MD apart from its sister machines?
If you think MyoLift™ MD sounds like the right microcurrent device for you and your aesthetics business, give our team a call during regular office hours to take the next steps! (858) 657 9226