Offering three powerful anti-aging ingredients, this Restorative Facial Therapy Mask works to improve texture and increase elasticity. Sourced from the best beauty line in Korea, this sheet mask when paired with our microcurrent sticky pads and one of our devices, will restore your skin internally as well as externally. This sheet mask can be connected to any of our microcurrent devices through lead wires or can be used alone. The unique blend of EGF, Algae Extract, Sodium hyaluronate, and Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract work together to restore and re-texturize your skin.
This Restorative Facial Therapy Mask offers three powerful anti-aging ingredients:
Epidermal Growth Factor: EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) is one of the most effective ingredients for healing and restoring the skin post non-invasive treatments such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion, microneedling, dermaplaning, microcurrent, RF and laser. It is a protein peptide cellular signal molecule that stimulates cell growth, proliferation and healing.
Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract: From the Mainhair Tree in Japan, this plant delivers over 49 different antioxidants beneficial to skin care products. Ginkgo Biloba increases blood flow to the skin and assist in the elimination of free radicals. As an anti-aging product, Ginkgo Biloba instills skin firming and tightening to give the appearance of ageless skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A humectant and relative to hyaluronic acid, which allows the skin to retain moisture, plump the skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
How To Apply:
1) Thoroughly cleanse face and apply sheet mask so that it completely covers face from forehead to chin. Insert lead wire into the two sticky pads, then connect lead wire into your Myolift device.
2) Apply sticky pads over the sheet mask- one between eyebrows and on on the decollete. Leave on for 15-20 minutes until serum has completely absorbed. Remove to reveal glow.
MyoLift QT Setting: Lowest Level
MyoLift Mini & MyoLift 600 Setting: Level 1 on Educate
MyoLift MD Setting: Lowest level on Educate or Iontophoresis
- (2) Restorative Sheet Masks
- (4) Sticky pads with connecting lead wires
*The sheet masks are single use only.
*Sticky pads are re-usable and may be used up to 8-10 treatments.
*This sheet mask is 100% plant based.
Allantoin, Algae Extract, Aqua-water, Glycerin-a humectant, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Oligopeptide-1-EGF, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Betaine, PEG-60-Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chlorphenesin-Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance