At-home facial devices have been growing in popularity for some time now. Leading this new wave of at-home beauty is MyoLift™ Mini: a True Microcurrent™ machine celebrated for its powerful facial lifting and toning results. If you have been looking into this microcurrent machine and are ready for more information on MyoLift™ Mini, this blog post is your one-stop shop for all details, including:
- About the Device
- True Microcurrent Technology
- Treatments and Benefits of MyoLift™ Mini
- Who is it for?
- How often you should use it?
- How soon will you see results?
- When to upgrade
- What's included with a purchase
Let's get the ball rollin!
About the MyoLift™ Mini True Microcurrent™ Device
MyoLift™ Mini from 7E Wellness is an FDA-cleared, clinically proven True Microcurrent™ machine originally designed for beauty professionals. However, in the last couple of years MyoLift™ Mini was made available to the general public and skincare enthusiasts for at-home facial use. This portable and affordable machine uses True Microcurrent™ technology to exercise and re-educate facial muscles in as little as 20-minute sessions (we'll explain this more in a moment). MyoLift™ Mini is the best microcurrent therapy machine for estheticians looking to expand their menu of services to include microcurrent and skincare enthusiasts who want to maintain their results in-between professional facial appointments. Although it was originally introduced for the professional aesthetician market, the MyoLift™ Mini facial machine is simple and fast to use, making it a powerful tool to have at home for beginners to microcurrent and for touch-ups in between professional facial treatments to maintain natural face lift results. Its' small size also makes this machine portable and convenient to travel with.
MyoLift™ Mini was the first True Microcurrent machine 7E Wellness introduced to the aesthetics industry, followed by sister machines MyoLift™ 600 and MyoLift™ MD as the technology rapidly grew in popularity.
MyoLift™ treatments are oftentimes referred to as a "non-invasive facelift", providing a pain-free lift of the facial muscles and reduction of wrinkle appearance (among countless other benefits). The ability to perform microcurrent therapy treatment with no discomfort makes MyoLift™ a desirable machine to have on hand and pair with other popular modalities.
True Microcurrent™ Technology
There are four key factors to keep in mind when distinguishing True Microcurrent™ from your average microcurrent. We will list them here, but to dive deeper you can check out our What is True Microcurrent™ blog post.
- True Microcurrent™ is delivered with Pinch-and-Hold Technique. MyoLift™ machines are uniquely designed with two probes instead of one. This is intentional to allow a Pinch-and-Hold Technique where you can grab hold of facial muscles and direct the current into the muscle more efficiently.
- True Microcurrent™ is sub-sensory and should not cause visual twitching and contraction of the facial muscles. There is a common myth that if you don't feel or see anything happening when you touch the MyoLift™ probes to your skin, nothing is happening. This is completely untrue! True Microcurrent™ is more effective because it isn't exhausting the muscles of the face. MyoLift™ works on a sub-sensory level to enhance Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP).
- True Microcurrent™ is less that 1000 Microamps. It has the integrity of using only microamps and no other type of current. Microamp is the smallest current the body recognizes. Microamps are also the only current that work by re-educating your facial muscles. This is because it works to mimic your body's natural electrical current, which is the ideal condition that needs to be in place for re-educating the muscles in a safe way.
- True Microcurrent™ is most effective with cumulative treatments. While many of our MyoLift™ users see instant lift, this is not something we can guarantee. It is important to go into your microcurrent treatment with realistic expectations and plan for consistent application. We recommended you follow series of microcurrent treatments (usually 6-12) once a week then a monthly maintenance treatment after series is completed. You can, however, use MyoLift™ as frequently as every other day. Allowing a day in between treatments helps your muscles fully absorb the benefits of the recent microcurrent therapy facial.
Treatments and Benefits of MyoLift™ True Microcurrent Technology
While True Microcurrent Technology is primarily sought after by persons seeking antiaging treatment, there are many conditions that can be treated with MyoLift™.
- Improved Muscle Tone
- Reduced Appearance of Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Improved Circulation
- Skin Pigmentation Improvement
- Increase in Product Penetration
- Improves Elasticity
- Rosacea Treatment
- Acne Treatment
- Reducing signs of Scarring and Sun Damage
- Increase in natural Elastin and Collagen Production
- Hydrates and Revitalizes Skin
Who is MyoLift™ Mini For?
As mentioned earlier, originally MyoLift™ Mini was only for licensed aesthetics professionals. While it is one of the best microcurrent therapy machines for aesthetics professionals to use in their treatment rooms, MyoLift™ Mini is now also available to skincare enthusiasts and general consumers for at-home facial lifting and toning treatments. You do not need to be a licensed professional to purchase MyoLift™ Mini.
MyoLift™ Mini is perfect for frequent travelers hoping to prioritize their skincare. Its' small size makes Mini portable and convenient to travel with.
How often can I use MyoLift™ Mini True Microcurrent and when will I see results?
Visible results will depend on age, skin condition and hydration levels. MyoLift™ Mini is safe and effective to use as frequently as every other day, leaving a sort of "rest day" in between for your muscles to reap the rewards of the treatment. However, it is recommended older clients receive focused treatments 2-3 times a week. Younger clients may want to start with treatments once a week. After 6-8 weeks, most people find they only need occasional facials once a month for maintenance.
Microcurrent must be approached like a workout for your facial muscles. As in any weight training exercise, eventually your muscles will be strong enough to bump up in weight. The same kind of progression works when it comes to intensity of microcurrent on your facial muscles. MyoLift™ Mini goes up to 400 microamps. If you notice your results plateau, it may be time to upgrade to MyoLift™ 600 or MyoLift™ MD. If you are a licensed professional, you can purchase either of these devices for your aesthetics business. If you are a home-user and enthusiast, you will need to locate your closest MyoLift™ provider and schedule a professional MyoLift™ True Microcurrent facial.
MyoLift™ Mini Features
MyoLift™ Mini Includes
|Maximum Intensity of 400 Microamps
|MyoLift™ Mini Microcurrent Machine
Easy to Learn
|Classic Ball Tip Applicator Probes
Portable, Small in Size
Two Unique Protocols: Educate and Erase
|4oz ReStore Conductive Gel
|Conductivity Bar on screen helps visualize the delivery of microcurrent
Access to Online Support Portal
If MyoLift™ Mini sounds like the right machine for your microcurrent needs, feel free to contact our office during regular office hours to put in an order for yours at (858) 657-9226 or purchase at any time online!